We love working here. We think most people would. We’re always interested in talking to people that might want to join us.
If you think you’d like to work with us, here are some things that should apply to you:
- You’re comfortable working in a small team. Each of us has a huge impact and we depend on each other to get things done.
- You can telework. We don’t have an office. We work out of our homes. It’s great but it requires discipline and an environment without distractions. You should have both.
- You love a fast environment with a lot of churn.
- You’re OK with chipping in on things that have nothing to do with your current project, or helping with off-hour production emergencies and deployments.
- You enjoy working alone or working with others.
- You take pleasure in creation, chaos, spontaneity, change, debate and silence.
- You’re comfortable doing things even when you’re not told exactly what to do.
- You like helping others become better and more successful.
- You have really good communication skills. That includes speaking clearly with concision in discussions, writing anything from help content to a user message, and typing fast (we use chat a lot).
We have humane working hours, medical, drug and dental benefits, including family and domestic partner benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts and generous time off to recharge or get well.
Who we need
Here are our open positions. There’s instructions for applying on each one. Thanks for your interest!